Request for Account Changes

This form is for changing a name, mailing address, and/or phone number on an existing water/sewer utility account ONLY.  DO NOT use this form for new ownership or tenant information.

If you will be leasing your home and would like to have the tenants billed directly, please complete the Request to Bill Tenant form
If you are the new owner and would like to start service, please complete the Request for New Service form
If you are selling your home and would like to stop service, please complete the Request for Final Water & Sewer Bill form

Request to Update Account Information


Account Number:

Property Address:

City:     State: WA     Zip:

Note: the address must be in the Redmond Washington service area.

Current Names on Account:

Please list any changes or additions you would like to make on your account below:

Change Name to:
Remove Name: 

Reason for Change:

New Mailing Address:

City:     State:     Zip:

New Home Phone:
New Work Phone:
New Cell Phone:
New Email Address:

Security Measure