Miscellaneous Permit Applications and Handouts

Applications must be submitted online or in person at the Development Services Center. Applications delivered by courier, mail or fax will not be accepted.

Christmas Tree Lot Permit Application 

City Clerk Request Form - Public Records Request
Contractor License Requirements
Demolition Permit Application
Homeowner Frequently Asked Questions
Moving Permit Application (For moving a building into, out of or through the City) 
Pre-Construction Meeting Outline 
Revision Application
Sign Permit Application
Transferring Permit Information Form
Miscellaneous Use Permit for Parks or Facilities
Special Event Permit
Special Event Hold Harmless Agreement
Special Event Permit Information
Retaining Wall Permit
Detention Vault Permit
Fence Permit
Awning Permit
Water Heater Permit
    Gas Water Heater - Mechanical Permit
    Electric Water Heater - Plumbing Permit

E-Track Portal Information

View latest details at Redmond.gov/E-Track

To view your active permits through the E-Track Portal, you must complete the following steps:

Step 1: 
Complete the CONTACT REGISTRATION FORM and submit to the Development Services Center.

Step 2: 
Visit http://land.redmond.gov and register yourself as a "New User."

For more information and/or questions, please contact a Permit Technician at 425-556-2473 or via email at permittech@redmond.gov