Businesses, employees and residents in Redmond all benefit from the City’s award winning commute reduction program, Go Redmond.
Employers are eligible for a unique set of commute resources which help reduce traffic, improve air quality and assist employers increase, parking, meet compliance and reward employees.
Employers receive free:
Employers report that commute reduction programs:
- Commute program assistance
- Online tools to manage programs
- Financial assistance through reimbursable grants
- Annual transportation events
- Support in compliance of state law and local ordinance including Washington State Commute Trip Reduction (CTR) and Redmond Transportation Management Programs (TMP). More details here. CTR/TMP contact: Kim Keeling, email@example.com, 425-556-2451
Find more information about employer resources through Go Redmond's employer resources page.
- Increase employee retention
- Reduce tardiness or absences
- Reward your employees
- Reduce taxes
- Increase available parking
- Improve traffic, mobility and the environment
Employees receive free:
Find more information about employee resources through Go Redmond.
- Incentives and rewards
- Commute calendar and online resources
- Free starter ORCA card
- Vanpool starter subsidy
- Help finding ridematches to share the ride
Go Redmond is a partnership of the City of Redmond, King County Metro, OneRedmond and the Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association.