The City of Redmond collects traffic count information throughout the City. This information is collected to support many City activities, including:
The following traffic count data reports are available in PDF format:
- Concurrency testing
- Design of new street projects
- New project identification
- Signal timing
- Street system performance monitoring
- Traffic forecast modeling
- Average Weekday Daily Traffic (AWDT) Counts: These counts are collected on street segments and represent average traffic volumes for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Peak Period Intersection (Turning Movement) Traffic Counts: These Counts are collected, usually for one day, at signalized intersections during the AM, mid-day, and/or PM peak travel periods.
Contact: 425-556-2466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(In order to view or print the documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download Adobe Acrobat for free.)