Farrel-McWhirter Party Packages
Basic Party Package:
$225 (up to 10 children) or $325 (11 - 20 children)
- Party Room Rental
- Customized Party Sign
- Photo Prop
- Assistance with Set-up and Take-down
- Farm Program of your choice:
- Farm Tour (Ages 0-12) A fun, educational opportunity that can be tailored to accommodate younger guests.
- Pony Rides (Ages 2-6) Party participants will be led down a meadnering forest trail for an old-fashioned trail ride. (Riders must be 65lbs or less)
- Horse Rides (Ages 7-12) We can accommodate up to 10 children for horse rides. (Riders must be 180lbs or less)
Upgrade to Deluxe Party Package:
Add $125 to the Basic Package
Includes basic package, plus:
- Themed Decorations
- Themed Goody Bags
- White Paper Plates & Napkins
- Plastic Utensils
- Table Coverings
- Sticker Activity
- Themed Craft
- Choose one of two themes:
- Theme 1: Western Round-Up
Includes bandana craft and decorated ponies for pony/horse rides.
- Theme 2: Unicorn Fairytale Adventure
Includes princess or knight craft and decorated unicorns for pony/horse rides.
Party Time Options:
- Saturdays & Sundays only
- Available year-round
|Food, Cake, & Presents
Reserve Your Party Today:
Reservations must be made in-person at least 30 days prior to the program date. Residents may reserve up to 6 months in advance. Non-residents may reserve up to 3 months in advance.
Reservations must be made in person at the Old Redmond Schoolhouse Community Center, 16600 NE 80 Street, Redmond, WA 98052.
Full payment by Visa, Mastercard, check, or cash will be taken at the time of the reservation. For more information, call the Recreation Office at 425-556-2300.
- More than 30 days notice, full refund, less $10 processing fee.
- Less than 30 days notice, no refund.
Farrel-McWhirter Farm Park
19545 NE Redmond Rd
Reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance. Residents may reserve up to 6 months in advance. Non-residents may reserve up to 3 months in advance. For more information or to check availability call 425.556.2300.
Reserve a Tour
School and youth groups may reserve a weekday farm tour by calling Cameron at